Friday, November 13, 2009

Movie~2012

Wow...just back from Midvalley...went there watched 2012 
This movie was so nice and amazing! Some part was so touched..
and in this movie...i can feel human are so tiny only when face the disaster...
When the disaster come and human face the death...some of them will become self-concern...
However, still got some human will  care about their family and love one...and protect their beloved one.
Gratuitous destruction will dominate the screen, and I love every minute of it! 

Which way will u choose?
For me, I will protect my family members as well no matter what...(If i got my wife and children) 
Protect my beloved one~~~even sacrifice myself...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

WE WERE WARNED!

Earth was sick
We should take care of our earth from now






2 comments:

  1. i will kil my self first,
    i don wana c dead body, or my loved one die...
    and i don wan to suffer ..

    *Im sell fiSHY*

    -CRAzy lover-

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL...I dowan see my loved one die...so i need protect her..hehe

    ReplyDelete